Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Old Projects

Some previous projects.
Some good, some bad, some ugly!

This is my first quilt, It was a grab bag, a surprise one, it's so NOT me. It resides in the back of my car for diaper changes, impromtu picnics, late night drives home on cold nights for the boys.

A Baby Quilt for Chatty. The quilting was done with stranded Rayon. That was not fun, it frayed and pulled apart after 20 stitches.
These socks were great, for a while. The yarn was lovely and soft, unfortunately it was too soft, the heels wore out in no time at all. I've yet to do anything with them, darning seems like it would an exercise in futility. Perhaps they are destined to be sock monkeys?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, almost all comments are welcome! Spam is not welcome.