Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Decorating & Table Runner

Some close up photos, since my camera battery died last time!









The table runner is just the top atm, because I'm not very happy with how it came together (also why I'm not showing the whole thing) I think I'll be taking the stars & surrounding blocks apart and redoing them for next year. I also think this display table would probably be better off with Just the runner & a couple of tidbits, or a black cloth with all the bits. It looks very busy to me! I kinda like the old tarnished silver in there, would like to play with it some more.

Spiders & Cobwebs everywhere!







4 comments:

  1. Hi! I could not find your email address, so I'll leave a response to your comment here.

    Thank you so much for the comment you left on my entry to the Festival.

    I am happy (probably not the right word..) that my work touches so many other people, even if I made it as a way to deal with the whole thing myself. I have to add that I did ask my daughter’s permission to tell our story, and she was only happy I would do it. Some stories just need to be told.

    Best regards
    Nina Lise
    AKA Mrs Moen
    http://mrsmoen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment on my log cabin. I'm in the process of doing over a room as my studio and your color on the walls is the exact shade that I want!Great minds think alike...right? What a darling little one you have. I'm enjoying having a look around. Nice work. I've been working on girly things since I'm surrounded by guys myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! That table runner looks similar to one I made! Here is the link where I got the little bags, they have great prices! www.papermart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks so very festive! I love all of the decorations.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, almost all comments are welcome! Spam is not welcome.