Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Noughts & Crosses

I picked up the pattern at the Gerringong Show last Christmas. I think it's a great way to showcase a jellyroll you love the fabric of, the white balances out the busy prints so nicely.



The pieced backing, label is designed but not made yet, partially because I need to find a new quilter, and I like to include the quilter's details.



You might be able to make out the Company name? The flash bounced off right where all the info was!! Noughts & Crosses



So my surprise for you... How would you like my (gently used) copy of this fabulous pattern?

To win, easy peasy - 2 steps

Step 1 - Become a follower.

step 2 - You will find that I have asked a couple of questions here and there, my blog is new, so there aren't that many posts to read to find them. Your challenge is to answer one (or more if you get on a roll!) of the questions with constructive criticism or thoughtfully. Post your answer on this post.

Feel free to link to me on your blog, BUT please don't link to me as a giveaway or blog candy.

Deadline - October 22nd 12:00 am. UTC GMT +11 hours


thanks!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, almost all comments are welcome! Spam is not welcome.