Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girl's Night In with Andrea

My prizes from the Girl's Night In on Friday.




These are the sweet little cards we made for the stamp a stack. Don’t you love the sparkly edge on the pink ribbon? There was a yellow daffodil set too, which I only briefly looked at, I was too dazzled by the sparkles!

There was yummy food, I didn't try everything by any means. There were these beautifully presented little cupcakes, with white icing and a single raspberry sitting right in the middle. raspberries are a total weak spot for me. You don't want to know how much 1/4 punnet of them costs here. Let's just say that it would be a good investment. Oh they were scrumptious. There were more raspberries inside and white chocolate chips too.... swoon

The games were fun ones, even for me and I'm not much of a party games person. Missed out on dead or alive though with Faye Dunaway, I confused her with Farrah Fawcett, but to be honest I was astonished that I lasted as long as I did, I was winging it until then, I don't follow the celbs much either!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your lovely comments about my girls night in! I'm glad you were able to come along ... and meet all my stamping friends. Hope we catch up again sometime! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, almost all comments are welcome! Spam is not welcome.