Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wettest Summer ever

Seriously, I think this is the wettest summer I've ever lived through, and this is coming from a girl who grew up in Northwest Coast of North America.
Tomorrow is the first day of Fall, and we're slated for more rain over the next week. The road to Chatty's school has water over a section, and the water under the bridge that was impassable during last years flash flood, is rising. After last years drama, the parents I was chatting to this morning were a lot more wary of the weather conditions. So far, even with the ground being supersaturated, there is still som edrainage, so the out to the school was still driveable this afternoon. You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be watching the river levels like a hawk, for the next bit though.

I did paperwork today, so no sewing. I'll leave you with a recent photo of some extremely uptight and mind bending (for me) hand quilting I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, almost all comments are welcome! Spam is not welcome.