Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Artsy

The art teacher from my sons school called up today and we had a bit of a chat, and I'm terribly excited to say that I'm going to be going into volunteer once next week for sure and hopefully the following day, since that class is the silk screening class which I would LOVE to help out with. The class I will be helping with is doing 3D paper mache sea creatures. Unfortunately due to my rescheduled surgery next Friday I can only go next week.

I've been looking into what sort of university courses I would need to take to teach art to kids or adults. I haven't gotten too far yet, since I need to pop up to the uni to talk to some people to see what my best route would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, almost all comments are welcome! Spam is not welcome.